I'm new really need some help right now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Debra, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Debra

Debra

I'm new to this form I have a 2007 Cross country Volvo wagon got it just maybe three months ago at the most I have to say it was almost immaculate inside and mechanically and outside I unfortunately hit a deer a little over a week ago the front grill is messed up license plate got bent which of course is not an issue and I noticed how my sunroof is not working from the outside it's visible that the left side of the sunroof is up higher than the right and when I go to open it up it's making a clicking sound in my open ,but I will so notices I guess on the trip meter or whatever it is you know where tells the mileage that the car is getting it was working perfectly fine actually right before I hit the deer I noticed when I looked down and it said kind of as always I think I was getting 24 point something miles to the gallon right after I hit the deer I pulled over to get my bearings , and when I took off heading home the meter was showing that I was getting 200 miles to the gallon you would not be nice t and when I check off heading home the meter was showing that I was getting 200 miles to the gallon , then when I was almost near my house it was saying I was getting 0 miles to the gallon to make a long story short I contacted my company because I have full coverage, The adjuster went to look at my car today at the body shop he didn't come text me and tells me that the only visible damage he can see is just the grill he says there is no way that the sunroof would've been messed up from any impact from the deer he also said that hitting the deer and the impact would have nothing at all to do with that meter not working in showing the wrong mileage , these things just didn't happen by coincidence please I need some help here

Debra, Jun 8, 2016
Ask a Question