1994 940 Turbo 80K miles clean body and great interior - motor needs work

Discussion in 'Volvo Parts For Sale / Trade' started by pjzabo, Jun 13, 2021.

1. pjzabo

pjzabo

This is a fantastic candidate for a V8 conversion or somebody that wants to repair/replace motor. This 940 turbo sedan has been my 21 year old daughter's beloved transportation for the last 3 years (if you care, it's named "Chester"). She grew so attached to it that I put a ton of work into it - all new brakes, new tires, spare factory wheels with new snow tires, new battery, water pump, exhaust, etc etc The interior is mint, I had the drivers seat recovered. Everything worked except the AC

Well I thought I did all the maintenance that could be done but she was on a long drive and must have developed a coolant leak and chose to ignore the warning lights for 15 mins and it destroyed the motor. Its all there but motor needs rebuild or replacement.

It's way too nice to junk, I hope somebody that appreciates how nice these cars drive wants to revive it. The parts alone are worth well over $1K and that is what I am asking. it's rust free, original paint, limited slip rear so perfect for a V8 swap. I just don't have the time and losing the space to work with it.

Pete Westchester, NY 914 310 4978 [email protected]

Attached Files:

pjzabo, Jun 13, 2021
Ask a Question