1995-1996 850 Volvo Turbo Wagon. Woman Owned

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeAnne Kuhn, Jul 29, 2017.

1. DeAnne Kuhn

DeAnne Kuhn

I love this Volvo. Bought it for $200... Ran good bout 2 months, then started running bad like I had run it with no oil or water, you know, sounding like major things are about to reveal themselves. they did. No 4 cyl had a valve with a hole burnt right thru it. So boyfriend who is usually competent auto wise goes to the junk yard and gets a head replacement and all is going ok ( he had HARD times because he refuses to read a book or join a forum,) well he had muttled thru it till the time to install the new timing belt and he couldn't get the marks to line up proper but he keeps trying and trying finally got it on. When I get behind the wheel to try to start it, it sounds like its just blowing wind. He says he probably bent all the valves and he now is thru and has moved on. I want to fix it. Am I a dummy? Oh yes. What do you think?

DeAnne Kuhn, Jul 29, 2017
Ask a Question