2001 V70XC 1. gas outlet from tank, and 2. tires

Discussion in 'Volvo V70' started by Gerry, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Gerry

Gerry Guest

Hi to all;

1. Twice I have parked at a fairly steep incline into my carport (nose down with a lean to the drivers side) when I was low on gas and the next day the motor, on start up, used what was in the system and then went dry.....not starting until gas was added to the tank. Yesterday I had 260km. worth of gas (20 - 30 litres or 6 - 7 U.S. Gallons), over 3/8 of a tank. Does anyone know where the gas outlet from the tank is on this car, and is there any other explanation for the problem.

2. I am interested in the new Hankook Optimo4S tire which has had such rave reviews in Europe to the point of suggesting that it might, in fact, be a real "All (4) Season" tire, something that has eluded the industry to date. I can't find information as to their availability in North America (their website sucks!). Anyone had any experience with this new tire?

Thanks, Gerry

Gerry, Oct 12, 2009
Ask a Question