A nasty piece of problem.

Discussion in 'Volvo V70' started by Templietis, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Templietis

Templietis

Hello. Last night before midnight it seems that my Volvo V70 1997 started to yell the alarm, which it seems I couldn't hear, due to living in a rather well isolated place. Either way, to the problem. After those two hours the car started to beep instead, still quite loudly. So then I tried to turn it off/on/lock/unlock but it doesn't work. I can't seem to be able and open the doors aswell, nor anyhow get in the car. Manually trying, the key doesn't even move. I can insert it, but that's about it. Then after few hours more of failed trying to get in the car, the battery simply died off. So question is-.... how do I get into my car?

Living in a rather small town, there are no Volvo car dealers anywhere near and luckly for me, the locksmith is out on the weekends, so that's not really an option untill monday. Car is standing on a rather small parking lot, set on gear. So moving it much around is rather out of the question, too!

Templietis, Jul 9, 2011
Ask a Question