Hello and welcome!

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback / Announcements' started by Ian, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

Welcome to the new Volvo Forums - set up as a friendly place for Volvo enthusiasts to talk about and troubleshoot their cars. :)

If you've got any ideas on how we can improve this site then please do let us know!

We'll be adding some new features as the site grows, such as a gallery and improved car profile pages.

See you on the forums!

Ian, Aug 26, 2010
  2. Ian

carguy1949

Why isn't the c70 convertible listed as a separate category ?

carguy1949, Aug 9, 2011
  3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Hi carcuy, welcome to the forums. The C70 category doesn't have too many posts in it at the moment, but once we get some more activity I'll split it up in to coupe/convertible sections to make things easier :).

Ian, Aug 12, 2011
  4. Ian

jds925

Hello folks!
    My name is Jim and I just joined this forum tonight...after searching a little for 'volvo forums' on the 'net, I chose this one for the VERY inviting appearnace of your forum! It probably shouldn't make a difference (as long as the information shared is helpful), but it does to me...and after 45+ years, I just accept that I'm wired that way (oh, did I mention I have a tendency to 'overshare' when I meet strangers?! ;-)

The other thing I feel 'compelled' to share is that I'm a former Saab owner (900SE, 9-3) who apparently wants to buy an old 9-5 because I miss the turbo and the 'feeling in the seat' I used to get with my Saabs. ;-(
    However, I also have to be fair and say that I've never had a more ergonomic car seat than the ones in my Volvo (S60)!! Best overall seat design...even better than the Saab!

OK, enough rambling...just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to corresponding with y'all!

Happy Mother's Day (if it applies)!

Jim

jds925, May 13, 2012
  5. Ian

Jacob Griffin

Hi guys I was wondering if it is they have body kits 4 S80 T6 twin turbo 2001 I can't find one but it shows images of people having them I don't know about these that 70 body kit or what

Jacob Griffin, Apr 21, 2016
Ask a Question