I want to buy a volvo wagon.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by volvovich, Feb 5, 2012.

1. volvovich

volvovich

Hi my is name Paul. I live in pdx. Im a Ford person and there is nothing wrong with them in my experience but I was looking for a 240 wagons lately because of their roominess. Are Volvos reliable vehicles overall? What years are better than others?

volvovich, Feb 5, 2012
  2. volvovich

Auntie Em

Hi Paul. I'm Aunti Em, a new member! I've been trying to sell my 1999 V70 Station Wagon. I love it, had it (third owner) since 2005 but now it's time to pass it on to someone else. I'm asking $2,500. It has 210,400 miles. I know that's a lot of miles, but it's in great condition. I'm a widow and a senior citizen and I can't drive two cars. It's on Craig's List (Raleigh, NC). My auto friend Wayne is helping me. Let me know if you're interested.
    Or if anyone else is, let me know! Thank you.

Auntie Em, Apr 11, 2012
  3. volvovich

Liutgard

Paul, I have a 240 diesel wagon, and I LOVE this car. It has fabulous amounts of room in it, and can tow! It is very reliable (though mine is beginning to wear out *original* parts0 300+k miles). Mine is 82. I understand that late 70s thru 86 are the best that are readily available. (Older ones are good but harder to find.). Not seeling mine, but you might post on Craig's list.

Liutgard, Sep 1, 2012
Ask a Question