Mechanics in Baltimore

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Thomas Misek, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Thomas Misek

Thomas Misek Guest

My son is taking our 1985 240 DL to college in Baltimore this year. I would like to find a reliable mechanic in the Baltimore area. We are in Houston so this has to be someone that we can trust.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Thomas Misek, Aug 22, 2005
  2. Thomas Misek

caaron Guest

It depends on where he is going to be. I can recommend mechanics in Columbia, MD, which is just south of Baltimore (within a half hour of most areas in Baltimore). Where will he be living?

Chuck
    My son is taking our 1985 240 DL to college in Baltimore this year. I would like to find a reliable mechanic in the Baltimore area. We are in Houston so this has to be someone that we can trust.

Any suggestions?

TIA

caaron, Aug 22, 2005
  3. Thomas Misek

mdrawson Guest

I always had good luck with British-American in Columbia; they're a bit pricey but pretty thorough, and they don't fix what doesn't need fixing. They know Volvos.
    It depends on where he is going to be. I can recommend mechanics in Columbia, MD, which is just south of Baltimore (within a half hour of most areas in Baltimore). Where will he be living?

Chuck

Any suggestions?

TIA

mdrawson, Aug 22, 2005
Ask a Question