S60 AWD Lowering Springs

Discussion in 'Volvo S60' started by zangado1, Mar 30, 2013.

1. zangado1

zangado1

It's tax return time so im going for some lowering springs. Im seeing that there are alot of choices out there like Elevate,Eibach and H&R so im curious about fittiment on the AWD models since they are not listed as much when you type in Volvo S60's. Im looking to see some feedback on you guys thoughts or feelings on which brand is best all around. To me Eibach is the most trusted brand but im reading that they have a better ride quality then the H&R's but do not sit as low on the AWD models as the H&R's,any feedback would be great.....

zangado1, Mar 30, 2013
  2. zangado1

zangado1

(Follow up from this posting) I bought S60R Eibach lowering springs for my car for the same year and had them installed with no issues. They no longer make lowering springs for the standard S60's only the "R" models but not to worry everything is interchangeable (Thanks to VIVA Performance) for letting me know about this modification.

zangado1, Jul 6, 2014
Ask a Question