want to replcace Nivomats on V70R - is there an option?

Discussion in 'Volvo V70' started by MHF, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. MHF

    MHF Guest

    My Nivomats need replacing on my 99 V70R AWD, has anyone found a way to
    replace these with standard shock absorbers?
    MHF, Jul 28, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. MHF

    John Horner Guest

    I know that IPD sells kits to change older Volvos from Nivomats to
    conventional shocks. The kit is new springs and new shocks. Check with
    them about your V70.


    John Horner, Aug 9, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.