2002 XC v70 won't unlock

Discussion in 'Volvo XC70' started by Susan, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Susan

Susan

I have been having an intermittent problem with the electronic lock - now and then if I lock the car and try to unlock it soon after (like just running into the post office for a minute), the car won't unlock. And the key won't work in the driver's door (only door with a spot for the key - and normally the key does work in this door). I walk away from it for 15 minutes or so and come back, and it all works again.

Tonight, it won't unlock at all. It has been about 90 minutes and still not able to get into my car. And the yellow running lights are staying on this whole time, too.

So I am stuck at my office (with my purse in the car - forgot something and left that in the car to run back in real quickly before heading home.)

Susan, Oct 5, 2013
  2. Susan

yorkiemom.aws

Susan, I just bought an 04 & the interior lock button won't unlock. What did you find out about this??

yorkiemom.aws, Apr 6, 2014
Ask a Question