98 s70 2.4L transmission warning light

Discussion in 'Volvo S70' started by chris_lobes, Jan 6, 2012.

1. chris_lobes

chris_lobes

Two weeks ago i was in an accident that damaged the front passenger fender, hood and radiator. The car was running fine after the accident until i shut the car off. Now it wont start. The relays and fuses are intact and the arrow on the dashboard is flashing and the "w" on the transmission mode buttons in the center console is also flashing. The transmission didnt get hit, the airbags didnt go off and starter has already been pulled out and tested and it is fine. The car will not turn over, I have a hunch that its the neutral safety switch but im not sure if thats the cause of the no start condition. No loose connectors, damaged wires, etc. Any ideas or suggestions, confirmations would be much appreciated, would hate to let this car go as i absolutely love it but if im going to sink more money into it to fix it i would rather make sure the transmission isnt damaged first.

chris_lobes, Jan 6, 2012
Ask a Question