My V70 seems to have an electrical leak: when I put an ohm-meter on\nthe battery cables (with battery removed and car turned off) it shows\nfull conductivity. This can't be good for battery life! I have\npulled out every fuse in the two fuse blocks under the hood one at a\ntime, and none of them cut off the circuit.\n\nI have an in-line fuse for my trailer lights and pulling that did\nnothing.\n\nAny idea where my juice is going? What circuits do not go through the\nfuses?\n\nAlso, on related note: how long does it take to charge a 12 Volt\nbattery to full power on a 10A battery charger? I don't want to leave\nit on too long or not long enough.