Adding backup camera and navigation

Discussion in 'Volvo S60' started by Trich1008, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Trich1008

Trich1008

Could someone tell me if it is possible to add navi and/or a backup camera to a 2012 S60 T5 to the existing monitor in the car? I don't want to have to add another screen when the one that's in the car now is the one used for the navi and backup camera from the factory. I was told it's possible but what's the cost and is it simple or something only the dealer can do? Just would like to know if anyone has added either one of these options after the original purchase of the car and approximate cost. Again I do not want to add another screen or mirror I just want to add these features and have them run through the existing screen in the car now. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Trich1008, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Trich1008

Billc

Hi, looking for the same solution you were when you posted in April of 2015. Did you have any luck, if so, could you point me in that direction? Thanks very much!

Billc, Jan 6, 2021
Ask a Question