Nice 1988 Volvo 740 GLE 4-Speed Turbo Intercooler Wagon

Discussion in 'Volvo Parts For Sale / Trade' started by bluebirdpowderday, Oct 5, 2011.

1. bluebirdpowderday

bluebirdpowderday

sold

sold, please delete.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
    bluebirdpowderday, Oct 5, 2011
  2. bluebirdpowderday

MisterBLC

Hello,

I am looking to contact the previous owner of this 1988 Red 740 Turbo Wagon for sale on Ebay (can't post link, item number 220923851354). I have been talking with the seller of the wagon and it sounds like he has only owned it for a short time, so I did a google search and found this posting about selling this same vehicle last year. If you are the previous owner of this vehicle, I was hoping to talk to you about the condition of the car as I am considering buying from the current owner. You can respond here or drop me an email at "brian at hickmann dot us". I have several questions, including:

- Do you know if there has been any previous suspension work done on the car? Any major suspension problems?
    - Do you know if the turbo has been serviced/rebuilt?
    - Any transmission work done? Any problems with the transmission?
    - Can you give me any further history on the car? It looks as though you had a detailed maintenance history, which looked great. Any other information you can tell me about the first original owner and the work he did on the vehicle?

Thanks in advance!
    Brian

MisterBLC, Jan 3, 2012
Ask a Question