part number help please

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Bob Sisson, Jun 12, 2005.

  1. Bob Sisson

    Bob Sisson Guest

    For 1999 V70 XC

    I am looking for the Air-duct/tube that goes from the left (passanger) side
    of the radiator area to a ECU box, probably to provide some cooling air.

    It has the markings VOLVO 3545307 PP

    I cannot find any reference to it online anywhere and the accordian flex
    section on mine is rotting away.

    Home Someone can help.
    Bob Sisson, Jun 12, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. Bob Sisson

    Mike F Guest

    I'd guess the part number is 3545307. If you give that number to the
    dealer, I'm sure they could tell you if it's been superseded, and what
    the new number is. Since you can't find a reference on the 'net, you're
    probably stuck getting it at the dealer.

    Mike F.
    Thornhill (near Toronto), Ont.

    Replace tt with t (twice!) and remove parentheses to email me directly.
    (But I check the newsgroup more often than this email address.)
    Mike F, Jun 13, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Bob Sisson

    reedh Guest

    that part# has been superseded to 8619305, price is about USD15.00 at
    reedh, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Bob Sisson

    Bob Sisson Guest


    Bob Sisson, Jun 13, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.