Volvo 240 Classic Roof Rack For Sale

Discussion in 'Volvo Parts For Sale / Trade' started by Buck51290, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Buck51290

Buck51290

Hi all!

Have an interesting one here, back in November I bought a 1983 Volvo 240 Estate from Devon. After thinking about selling it due to it needing quite a bit of welding I've decided to keep it and fix it myself. It did however come with a classic roof rack. Now after advertising the car I had a huge amount of interest in the rack alone. After doing some digging I literally couldn't find another so I know I have something pretty cool.

Condition's alright - It's been painted silver which I wasn't keen on, could do with sanding back and laquering. Wood's in decent condition too, no cracks or major marks - Could do with a good varnish. Rack does dismantle so I'm happy to arrange delivery at buyer's cost.

I've uploaded a few photos! I've ordered some new wheels for the old girl too so if anyone's interested they're for sale also.

Looking for around the £600 mark for the rack and around £350 for the wheels.

Give me a text if you're interested, located in Leicestershire.

Alex.

Attached Files:

Buck51290, Mar 12, 2020
    atuzoo likes this.
Ask a Question