Volvo factory Air Bag for sale, at cost!

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by JBeechcraft, Jan 22, 2004.

1. JBeechcraft

JBeechcraft Guest

If anyone can use a Volvo factory air bag for their car, I'd be willing to sell
    the one that I pulled from the local recycling yard for exactly what I paid for
    it - $47.50. The air bag was removed from a 1992 940 GL and is black. The Air
    Bag likely fits a whole host of other models and years, but you'll have to make
    that determination yourself as I simply don't know this information. It has
    Volvo factory labels all over it with the following serial numbers: PETRI-AG 16
    1204.00.01 SN 9N92093136. It looks to be in near perfect condition, never
    deployed, and says "Volvo SRS" on the front. In my enthusiasm, I pulled
    everything I could off of this car before it went to the crusher and have a
    mountain of items which I may eventually begin to sell off. There is no need
    for me to make any money off of any of the items I've purchased, so I'll sell
    them for what I paid and send you a copy of the receipt if you'd like. My hopes
    are that my access to this car before it went to the crusher will benefit and
    help a fellow enthusiast out who may not have had, or will not have access to a
    car like this and may be in need or want of one of these items. Please email
    for more information on the airbag and have a great week!

Sincerely,

JB

JBeechcraft, Jan 22, 2004
Ask a Question