Volvo lovers son whats a SLK MERC should I disown him ?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Jon Robertson, Sep 2, 2010.

1. My son sadly is selling his Ford Falcon 2005 in perfect condition for a 1997 SLK Mercedes or around twice the mileage .He owns his falcon but will need @another 12 k for the Merc .I don't like Mercedes I love my TURBO Volvos rear wheel drive and ERC tolerate front wheel drive VOLVO'S even .
    I see much hard feeling towards Mercedes and their service let alone their bad design and plastic trim.
    As most all my friends cover their head like I do a krout car in the drive way is a political problem too,no I am not Jewish but love them wish Israel made a national car .Room for the family of 17 with a cooler section for the Challah and Bagels .Special phone connections to call several people at once .A horn that blows an oy voy at every traffic light .With a nappy disposal chute to leave your nappies at collection points .What sales would be had ?

Jon Robertson, Sep 2, 2010
Ask a Question